Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What is the Latin translation for this sentence ?

What is the Latin translation for this sentence ?

"I do not believe in God, But I believe in my Dad"?



I'm thinking about getting a portrait of my dad tattooed. I need the Latin traanslation of this sentence - "I do not believe in God, But I believe in my Dad". Any help would be appreciated. Please do not post automated translations as they are not perfectly accurate.



thanks, :)What is the Latin translation for this sentence ?
Deo non credo sed patri credoWhat is the Latin translation for this sentence ?
Maybe : "non credo in deo, sed in patrem meum credo", "in deo non credo, sed credo in patrem meum"What is the Latin translation for this sentence ?
Go to google translate, bud.
  • lip cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment