Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the latin translation of "respect yourself"?

I'd like to get a tattoo that conveys something along the lines of "respect yourself", "love yourself", or "value yourself". I can translate it into Latin using online translators, but I'm having difficulty with the "yourself" part. Can anyone help me out? I'd like to get it right before inscribing it onto my body forever hahaWhat is the latin translation of "respect yourself"?
There ae sevdral Latin verbs that mean "respect," but some of them look like other English words and can be confusing. However, "Reverere te" will work bery nicely. It's pronounced "reverRAYre tay." (Just keep in mind that in Latin, the e is always pronounced as either "ay" or "eh," never as "uh.")
  • discount makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment