Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the correct translation of 'Are you afraid of death?' in Latin? Please help!?

Hi, what is the correct Latin translation of :

'Are you afraid of death? You should be.'

I don't know Latin but I really need that translation, if you know it.

Its for an important essay, and I would really appreciate your help! Thank-you!



No silly answers please! :)What is the correct translation of 'Are you afraid of death?' in Latin? Please help!?
Metuisne Mortem? Debes.



I used Metuis instead of Times because I feel it shows a deeper feer, appropriate for these circumstances. Debes simply means "you ought [to]."



Litterally translated back into English, this would say: Do you fear death? You should.What is the correct translation of 'Are you afraid of death?' in Latin? Please help!?
Timesne mortem? Dignus est timere.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment