Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the latin translation of 'infinite pursuit'?

I'm working on a name for my Tumblr page, and I wanted something in Latin. Infinite pursuit seemed to be suitable, because its similar to pursuit of happiness, which is what everyone wants in life. So basically, if someone could let me know how to pronounce these phrases in Latin I would really appreciate it:



Infinite Pursuit



The Infinite Pursuit



Pursuit of HappinessWhat is the latin translation of 'infinite pursuit'?
Infinite Pursuit/The Infinite Pursuit = Consectatio Infinita - Latin did not use articles (a, an, the). They were inferred from the context,

Pursuit of Happiness - Consectatio Beati.What is the latin translation of 'infinite pursuit'?
Infinite Pursuit= Sectando infinitum



The Infinite Pursuit= Sectando Infiniti



Pursuit of Happiness= Beata persequenda

No comments:

Post a Comment