Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the Latin translation for these few sentences?

I know Latin is a complicated language. And it's pretty difficult to translate if you don't speak it fluently. But what is this in latin ( or as close as possible?? )



I miss you my friend. More than you can imagine. But I will see you soon. I promise.



I'm not sure if the gender might change it but just incase, it's talking to a woman.What is the Latin translation for these few sentences?
If you are a male:

Amicam meus a me desidereris est. Plures quam intellegis. Sed te videbo brevi tempore. Promitto.

If you are a female:

Amicam mea a me desidereris est. Plures quam intellegis. Sed te videbo brevi tempore. Promitto.





I did change a few things---but not that much. Both of these translations translate out to:

My friend, you are being missed by me. More than you can understand. But I will see you soon. I promise.
Yea...both sentences are addressing a female friend. The only differences are based on what you specific gender is(male/female). "mea" means "my" and signifies the possessor(you, the question asker.) is a female. If its "meus", or "my", it signifies that you, the question asker, are a male.

Report Abuse

What is the Latin translation for these few sentences?
To summarize(in an ultra simplified way for non-latin speakers), having the ending "a" signifies a feminine noun(and if the noun is a person than that person is female), and having the ending "us" signifies a masculine noun (if the noun is a person than the person is male).

Report Abuse

What is the Latin translation for these few sentences?
Te desidero, amica mea, quam opinari non potes. Mox te videbo. Promitto.
Te desidero noster. Non potes aestimare. Autem videbo vos cito. Promitto.
Look up on free translator online!

No comments:

Post a Comment