Friday, January 27, 2012

Latin translation for Resurrection/resurrected, and a couple others?

I don't trust the online translators, so if anyone with Latin knowledge help me with a few words I'd really appreciate it. Here they are



Resurrection

Resurrected

Knight

Death

and one phrase: Death is my master and/or Death's master



Thank you so much for any helpLatin translation for Resurrection/resurrected, and a couple others?
resurrection - ressurectio

resurrected - resurrectus

knight - eques

death - mors



Latin noun endings change depending on how they're used in a sentence, so your mileage may vary.



Death is my master: Mors (est) mihi dominus.Latin translation for Resurrection/resurrected, and a couple others?
Jason is entirely correct - a nice use of the dative personal pronoun as well.
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment