Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Latin translation?

Hello. I am in need of some Latin translations. I've got a rough idea of some choice phrases, but I'm unsure of the syntax and grammar. I have enough trouble in English...



If you can read and translate Latin, please contact me. At spittle8@yahoo.com, or spittle88 on AIM. Or, respond here. I'm hoping for as many responses as possible (to minimize the chance of a faulty translation), so please respond if you can.



To start with, I'm looking to translate the phrase: "Let God show them mercy, for we shall not." into Latin. I have others. Thanks in advance for any assistance.Latin translation?
Deus eis misericordiam tribuat namque non tribuemus.



ADDED: To show mercy to a brave man = Misericordiam fortissimo viro tribuere. Cicero, Oratorio pro Milone.



Namque + indicative as a way to express a reason for a previous statement = Allen and Greenough's Latin Grammar, 324.hLatin translation?
Veniam eis deus det, non nam demus.
  • makeup reviews
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment