Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Latin translation?

Hi,



Our football club are developing our new club badge on which we would like to include our motto in latin. I've used the online translators, but am wary of trusting them completely (I've used them for French in the past and have spotted several errors!)

As we have many shirts to provide the embroidered badges for, any mistakes could prove rather costly. Can any latin scholars out there provide me with the correct translation? Your help is greatly appreciated!



Our club motto is:



'Respect yourself, respect others, respect the game'



Many thanks in advance!Latin translation?
observa corporem, observa ceteros, observa ludum.



I think that works; it's certainly better than the translation above.Latin translation?
by latin do you mean spanish or the normal latin? if spanish i can help you let me knowLatin translation?
Honoris Corporis, Honoris Cetera, Honoris Ludis

No comments:

Post a Comment