Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What would be the latin translation for the biblical proverb "This too shall pass"? I'll accept spanish too..?

What would be the latin translation for the biblical proverb "This too shall pass"?



I'll accept spanish as well if no one can find the answer in latin..



(10 points and my eternal gratitude to whomever helps)What would be the latin translation for the biblical proverb "This too shall pass"? I'll accept spanish too..?
It's actually not from the Bible, but a Jewish story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_too_sh鈥?/a>

The wiki page has the words in Hebrew.



In Latin:

鈥淗oc quoque transibit"What would be the latin translation for the biblical proverb "This too shall pass"? I'll accept spanish too..?
spanish: esto tambi茅n va a pasar

or: esto tambi茅n puede pasar

or: esto tambi茅n pasar谩What would be the latin translation for the biblical proverb "This too shall pass"? I'll accept spanish too..?
Spanish : Esto tambi茅n pasar谩.
  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment