Wednesday, January 18, 2012

English to Latin translation for a tattoo?

I want to get a tattoo that says "no looking back" in latin

since it's going to be on my body forever I want to make sure the translation is correct. Does anyone know what the correct translation is or where I would go to find out the translation?English to Latin translation for a tattoo?
The following suggestions are not word for word as Latin idiom doesn't allow it, but the idea is there.



Melius est non respicere ~ It is better not to look back

Nemo respiciat ~ Let no-one look back

Noli respicere ~ Don't look back (singular)

Nolite respicere ~ Don't look back (plural)English to Latin translation for a tattoo?
Hi :D



("lorem picolur" maybe is another language but not latin XD)



I think that the correct translation is



- non respicis (non --%26gt; no/not, respicio --%26gt; look back...respicis is: "you" looking back)



I'm not sure, wait for other answers, is possible that I'm in wrong.English to Latin translation for a tattoo?
Lorem Picolur
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment