Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's the Latin translation of "Meant to be here"?

I'm getting a tattoo of the phrase: Meant (or destined) to be here.



I want it in Latin and I've searched the internet endlessly for the latin translation but could never find an accurate translation of it. So far the most promising ones I've gotten are "hic destinatum" and "fatum ut exsisto hic" but I'm really unsure if this is an accurate translation. Can anybody who knows Latin translate it for me please? Much appreciated! :) Grazie!What's the Latin translation of "Meant to be here"?
"Natus (sum), ut hic sim" for a male, for a female "nata" at the start instead of "natus"

"Vilis" means "mean" in the sense of "cheap, worthless"What's the Latin translation of "Meant to be here"?
"Meant to be here" in Latin is " vilis ut exsisto hic " or "Hic destinatum" that means "Here destined for"
hope i helped. xWhat's the Latin translation of "Meant to be here"?
Fatalis est hic adesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment