Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Can anyone help me with a Latin translation?

I want to get a tattoo that says "Never Forget the Beast" in Latin. I used an online translator and came up with "Numquam Aileno Bestia" I might have spelled it wrong, but you get the point. Is that the correct translation? is there a better way of phrasing it? Thanks for the help.Can anyone help me with a Latin translation?
Noli oblivisci bestiae.





Latin forms negative commands differently - using 'noli' + infinitive works for that. Also, 'oblivisci' takes the genitive case of what is forgotten, not the accusative.Can anyone help me with a Latin translation?
Dollhaus is absolutely right! "Numquam" IS "never," but as he said, that's not the way a negative command is constructed. i suppose if you wanted to strengthen the sentence, you could insert "umquam" ("ever") into it.
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment