Friday, February 3, 2012

Would somebody help me with this latin translation?

I need the following phrase translated. It's driving me out of my mind...



"In via stabat et circumspectabat. Deinde amicus meus mihi suam regiam monstrabat."



Please help me out here, oh great and noble language experts. I beg your help.Would somebody help me with this latin translation?
I agree with his translation but all the verbs are the imperfect tense, whereas the translation given were in the perfect. In order to be more correct you would need to translate as he was standing or used stand or kept standing. Obviously the imperfect describes an ongoing action.



CheersWould somebody help me with this latin translation?
He stood in the street and looked around. Then (next) my friend showed me his own palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment