Friday, February 3, 2012

What is the Latin to English Translation of "Ad Absurdum Ad Vitam"?

I was wondering if i could get an accurate translation of the latin "Ad Adsurdum Ad Vitam" ? I'm fairly sure it means "to absurdity to life" but i'm not 100% on this and all online translators i've checked out just don't work. So if i could get a hand that'd be great, thanks!What is the Latin to English Translation of "Ad Absurdum Ad Vitam"?
Your translation is correct though meaningless.

I guess you mean "from absurdity to life" and this translates

"Ab absurdo ad vitam".What is the Latin to English Translation of "Ad Absurdum Ad Vitam"?
I think you're pretty right. Ad is to/at and vita is life and seeing as it's in the accusitive case vita will have an m at the end of it. It pretty much means that I think =)What is the Latin to English Translation of "Ad Absurdum Ad Vitam"?
Looks about right; although "ad" could mean "up to," "near," or "almost."

No comments:

Post a Comment