Friday, February 3, 2012

Can I get a latin translation or is there a helpful website?

I'm wanting to get "music touches feelings words cannot" but I can't get a complete translation, and want it to be accurate. Any helpful websites or would anyone happen to know? Thank you!!Can I get a latin translation or is there a helpful website?
Cantus sensus tangunt quos verba non possunt. Can I get a latin translation or is there a helpful website?
Go on google.com and type in the quote followed by 'translate' this should direct you to the google translator which i have found rather helpfull in teh past :)

Also try trying babel fish into google, this has also helped me before :)



Good luck :)



xxxCan I get a latin translation or is there a helpful website?
I think it is "musica pulsatus sensus lacuna can non".
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment