Friday, February 3, 2012

Who can help me with an english to latin translation?

I would like this translated:

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined"

I have asked a few friends with "rusty" latin and was advised that this was my best bet, thanks guys xWho can help me with an english to latin translation?
Ii cvm fortis in via tvorvm somnivm, habita vitam qvam cogitavisti.



Ii - imperative for go.

cvm fortis - with strength

in via tvorvm somnivm - in the way of your dreams

habita - imperative for live

vitam - life (accusative)

qvam - relative pronoun corresponding to vitam

cogitavisti - you have thought



You have imagined life. Vitam cogitavisti
If you'd waited a bit, you might have received a good translation. This one is not.

Report Abuse

Who can help me with an english to latin translation?
Classical Latin is know for its brevity :



"in somnis veritas" ('In dreams there is truth')



"vita excolatur" ('let life be enriched')



"dum vivimus, vivamus" ('While we live, let us live!')



"vive ut vivas" ('live so that you may live')Who can help me with an english to latin translation?
"Vado fiducialiter in procuratio of vestri somnium , ago vita vos have imagined", this is the translation from english to latin,



Hope this helped,



Chris :)

No comments:

Post a Comment