Monday, February 6, 2012

Can anyone help me with a proper latin translation for the phrase, "Idle Hands are the Devil's playground?"?

I've used a few translating resources, including my own. I just want the sentence structuring to be correct. Can you guys help me?Can anyone help me with a proper latin translation for the phrase, "Idle Hands are the Devil's playground?"?
I dont think there's a word for playground in latin.

A similar phrase:

Idle hands do the devil's work.



Manus pigeri efficiunt factum diabolus.



Literally:

Lazy/unmotivated hands do the work/deed of the devilCan anyone help me with a proper latin translation for the phrase, "Idle Hands are the Devil's playground?"?
Be aware that there are a couple of basic errors with that translation. If you want to keep those words, change 'pigeri' to 'pigrae' and 'diabolus' to 'diaboli'.

Report Abuse

Can anyone help me with a proper latin translation for the phrase, "Idle Hands are the Devil's playground?"?
Manus ignavae area lusoria diaboli sunt.
  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment